🏆 App of the Month 🏆
Our May featured app of the month is......🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Worst-Case Analysis for Feature Rollouts by The Crosstab Kite team.
This app shows a Bayesian analysis of a simulated staged rollout experiment. It was built as a demo to arguably show a method better than confidence intervals for this process. [code]
Streamlit May Updates
Here are some updates on happenings at Streamlit this month.
🔍 Current Release: 0.82.0
The latest release is 0.82.0. This update helps with memory management by running more aggressive garbage collection between scripts. If you haven't updated in a while, make sure to check out the changelog since we're continually releasing new features and fixes.
🔮 Upcoming Features
Here are some new features to be on the lookout for:
- Session State - coming VERY soon 👀
Featured Streamlit content
Podcasts and articles written by or featuring the Streamlit team for your listening and reading pleasure.
- Listen to CEO Adrien and COO Amanda talk Streamlit with Chris Chinchilla on his podcast Chinchilla Squeaks.
- Is a career in tech right for you? Amanda discusses with Aprés about career options in the tech field for women returning to work after caregiving.
- Read how the Rasa team are using Streamlit with Rasalit - a tool to interactively explore and investigate trained Rasa models.
- The latest Streamlit short in the core functions series goes over how to make a double-ended slider. Read more here.
Featured community content
Some great apps, repos, and articles by the Streamlit community. Check out the Streamlit forum for even more community content.
- In his video tutorial Working with Streamlit Forms, Jesse goes over how to use the latest feature release
- A Binance Premiums app from Robert tracks premia on the Binance exchange and provides tutorials on trades
- Fanilo demonstrated the new st.form feature in his Choose your favorite cat app
- André and Karthik trained a model in Detecting deforestation through satellite imagery and created an awesome dashboard
- You can create APIs from Excel XLSX and CSV data files in Arvindra's APINESS app
- Compare different battery dispatch methods and their impact on carbon and costs in this Designing a Building Battery Dispatch Strategy app by Obed
- Jeff and team created Power Density, an app for initial geothermal exploration scenarios and educational use
- In his article Productivity Tracking with the Notion API and Python Lucas shows how he built a simple project tracker dashboard with the newly released Notion API
- Jesse teaches how to make a Text Classifier App with Streamlit and River Python (Online Machine Learning) in his video
- Orit made her first ever Streamlit app The G-Trendalyser which gives you top & rising trends for 5 keywords, directly from Google Trends
- Okkar's Analyzing LinkedIn Connections app provides data visualization of your network on LinkedIn
- The Data Professor, known for his video tutorials, wrote a blog tutorial on How to Build a Machine Learning App in Python
Thanks for checking out this edition of the Monthly Rewind. If you'd like more frequent updates on what's happening in the community make sure to check out the Weekly Roundups.
Want to see older rewinds? Check them out below: