🏆 App of the month 🏆
Our June featured app of the month is......🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Menara by Aktham Momani.
If you want to buy, sell, refinance, or even remodel a home this app offers many resources, estimates and forecasts to help you make the most informed decision. You can predict and forecast house prices and search GreatSchools within the California Bay Area. [code]
Streamlit June updates
Here are some updates on happenings at Streamlit this month.
🔍 Current release: 0.84.0
The latest release is 0.84.0. This release notably brought with it Session State! This highly requested feature allows information to be stored across app interactions and reruns. Make sure to check out the changelog to keep up to date with the latest features and fixes.
🔮 Upcoming features
Be on the lookout for these new features:
Read more about the new Session State feature and how to get started in the launch article.
Connecting to databases
Our docs now include step-by-step guides showing how to connect Streamlit to different databases.
Featured Streamlit content
Podcasts and articles written by or featuring the Streamlit team for your listening and reading pleasure.
- Part 1 and Part 2 of a new blog series Designing Streamlit Apps for the User offer helpful tips on how to take your apps to the next level. Stay tuned for Part 3!
- The data science team at Cazoo explain how they are using Streamlit for Teams to build their DBT dashboard and other helpful company apps.
- Listen to Johannes talk about his career journey and all things ML and AI in The AI Aesthetic: Building Beautiful Data Apps 2.
Featured community content
Some great apps, videos, and articles by the Streamlit community. Check out the Streamlit forum for even more community content.
- Akshansh created a CodeGame app where you build high scores by identifying the languages of random code snippets
- Options-2-trees is an interactive visualization of the CRR binomial options pricing model by Tony
- Learn how to build a text classifier model and app in Jesse's tutorial NLP Project - Emotion In Text Classifier App with Streamlit and Python
- Billy goes over How To Create An Instagram Profile Analyzer App Using Python And Streamlit with instagram-scraper in his blog post
- If you want to see how your Medium posts are performing, Rahul wrote about How to get a JSON file of your Medium Stats and create a Dashboard using Streamlit
- Label intent, along with entity recognition and entity frequency for your GSC queries with Greg's GSC Query Analysis Tool
- Find your Hacker News Doppelgänger with this app by Pinecone, which compares the semantic meaning of your comment history with those of all other users, and finds the top ten users whose comment histories are most similar to yours
- Solar-MACH is an awesome app by Jan and crew that plots multi-spacecraft longitudinal configuration
- Alex made Jina App Store Search to show how to build an AI-powered search engine for an app store using the Jina framework
- In his blog tutorial Visualizing Graph Embeddings with t-SNE in Python CJ shows how to inject graph embeddings created by the GDS library in Neo4j and visualize them in a dashboard
- Avra demonstrates How to Build Streamlit App connected to Google Sheet as Database [Streamlit-Google Sheet Automation] in his thorough video tutorial
Thanks for checking out this edition of the Monthly Rewind. If you'd like more frequent updates on what's happening in the community make sure to check out the Weekly Roundups.
Want to see older rewinds? Check them out below: