🏆 App of the month 🏆
Our September featured app of the month is......🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
This app helps data scientists to visually train, evaluate and optimize a Prophet forecasting model. [code]
Streamlit September updates
Let's take a look back at all that happened during the month of September!
🔍 Current release: 1.0.0
The latest release is 1.0.0. Recently added features from this month include configurable hamburger menu and experimental cache primitives. Be sure to check out the changelog to learn more about all of the latest features and fixes.
🔮 Upcoming features
Some new features coming soon:
- Text dials
- Support for cards
Check out our roadmap app for more on what's on the horizon!
We now have a community Discord. This new space allows you to meet and have real time chat with others in the community. Connect with peers in your industry, with similar topic interests, and that speak the same language! Read more here.
Featured Streamlit content
- The team at Wavo discussed how their creative labeling app provides them with data-driven insights to build better music marketing campaigns.
- Coiled showed how to make a Streamlit-on-Coiled app to present multi-GBs of data seamlessly.
- Johannes wrote a great blog post with helpful tips on how to make your resource hungry apps more efficient.
- Release 0.89.0 brought new experimental cache primitives that help you cache your data up to 10x faster.
- Our release notes expanded into blog posts! Get a more detailed insight on each release. This month included. 0.88.0 and 0.89.0
Featured community content
Some great apps, videos, and articles by the Streamlit community. Check out the Streamlit forum for even more community content.
- Jesse's YouTube tutorial showed how to perform File Downloads with Streamlit Download Button
- Data Professor chatted with Tyler about his new book on his podcast Data Science Podcast with Tyler Richards (Facebook Data Scientist)
- Mohammad launched DummyLearn, a free online machine learning platform
- Nelson created an app called explainMyModel that explains different models and their feature contributions
- TeFIRE Calculator by Jimmy let you play with crypto projections and monthly income
- Spidy showed how to make a vaccination center and availability checker app in his video Py-Cowin | Find Vaccination Center using Python Streamlit
- Pavan came out with another great CV app that lets you convert a Video to GIF
- Marshall's app visualized US State Migration data from 2019
- Data Professor answered the question Is it Possible to Add a Navigation Bar to Streamlit Apps? in his video tutorial
- Teddy created a fun PvP Gomoku game app
- Tunahan wrote a tutorial Control the Flow: Streamlit showing how to build an app and use session state
- Harshit came out with a popular video tutorial Building a buzzing stocks news feed using NLP and Streamlit | Named Entity Recognition & Linking
- Avra's SciLit app let you search through scientific publications based on keywords
- Lucas and his team created a clustering strategy app iRaPCA clustering, with downloadable validation metrics and graphs
Thanks for checking out this edition of the Monthly Rewind. If you'd like more frequent updates on what's happening in the community make sure to check out the Weekly Roundups.
Want to see older rewinds? Check them out below: