🏆 App of the month 🏆
Our November featured app of the month is... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Streamlit as a PowerPoint replacement by Sebastian Flores!
Sebastian created a Streamlit app to give a presentation about Streamlit at PyCon Chile! The app uses slide pagination and goes over features of Streamlit, providing examples and code. [code].
Streamlit November updates
Let's take a look back at all that's happened during November!
🔍 Current release: 1.2.0
The latest release is 1.2.0. Recent updates include the ability to set custom placeholder text and to resize the input box in st.text_area. Be sure to check out the changelog to learn more about all of the latest features and fixes.
Some new upcoming features and updates to get excited about:
- Favorite an app
- Sign in with an email
- Custom subdomains
Check out our roadmap app to see what else we're working on!
☁️ Streamlit Cloud
- Streamlit Cloud launched. Check out the different packages geared for everything from personal projects to team workflows needing enterprise-grade features!
Featured Streamlit content
- Maxime shared how he and his team built an app to train time-series forecasting models in Forecasting with Streamlit Prophet.
Featured community content
Here are some great apps and tutorials by the Streamlit community. Check out the Streamlit forum for even more community content.
- Greg's Google Trends For Top GSC Keywords app lets you label your top-performing GSC keywords with Google Trends.
- William gives a tutorial on how to build An App to Update Excel File with Pandas and Streamlit.
- Analyze the sales dynamics of an NFT collection published on the Algorand blockchain in Vilijan's NFT Analytics App.
- Bek teaches how to create a Stock Prices Web App with Streamlit Framework in his informative YouTube video.
- Fanilo's Twittorial: Using Seaborn in Streamlit gives a quick breakdown on plotting Seaborn plots in Streamlit.
- Bogdan recorded a demo of his awesome Stock Beta Calculator app.
- Kabilan's Mask Detection and Social Distancing Detection app finds COVID risk in an area based on live video input.
- In his video tutorial, Siddhardhan shows how to Deploy Machine Learning Model using Streamlit in Python.
- Rahman's DataCo Smart Supply Chain Dashboard provides nice graphics for data visualization.
- GPT-3 for SEO by Andrea is an app to test all the possible SEO use-cases for GPT-3.
- Learn how to Build a Personal Webpage with Streamlit in Alan's article.
Thanks for checking out this edition of our monthly rewind. If you'd like more frequent updates on what's happening in the community, make sure to check out the Weekly Roundups.
Reach out to us on the forum with any questions or projects you're working on and follow our Twitter for the most up-to-date happenings!
Want to see older rewinds? Check them out below:
Continue the conversation in our forums →