🏆 App of the month 🏆
Our March featured app of the month is... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Rascore by Mitchell Parker and Roland Dunbrack!
Rascore is a tool for analyzing structures of the RAS protein family. It can also be used to build an updatable database of all available RAS structures in the Protein Data Bank. This app aims to simplify the biological study of RAS proteins in cancer and other diseases and facilitate RAS drug discovery. [code]
Streamlit March updates
Let's take a look at what happened in March.
🔍 Current release: 1.8.0
The latest release is 1.8.0. Recent updates include improved performance for dataframes and design improvements to our header. Be sure to check out the changelog to learn more about the latest features and fixes.
Below are some exciting upcoming features:
- App viewers data
- Workspace analytics
- Multipage apps
Check out our roadmap app to get a bigger scope of what else we're working on. 🥳
- Streamlit was acquired by Snowflake! We're excited to join forces and open new frontiers in data science and data application development. Read more.
🎙 Open source podcast
- Adrien joined the folks at Open Source Startup Podcast to chat about the launch and cultivation of Streamlit.
Featured Streamlit content
- See how Sogeti created Data Quality Wrapper, an educational Streamlit app for data preprocessing.
Featured community content
Here are some great apps and tutorials by the Streamlit community. Check out the Streamlit forum for even more community content.
- Avra demonstrated how to use STREAMLIT with AG Grid Table - Interactive Table in his YouTube video.
- In his article, James went over How to Create Custom Streamlit Components!
- Andrea built an app for Web Scraping Made Easy using the AutoScraper library.
- Qiusheng added an interactive Split-Map feature to his geospatial app.
- Alan detailed how he used Streamlit for Visualizing the Economic Impact of the Pandemic.
- Gerard created an app to explore Interactive Timeseries Forecasting with Darts.
- Fidelity Account Overview is another app from Gerard that visualizes your Fidelity data.
- In an AssemblyAI YouTube video, Misra showed how to make an app for Auto-generating meeting notes with Python.
- Enter a keyword and see the list of Google questions with Mihir's Realtime - People Also Ask Tool.
- Pythonology's beginner Python tutorial teaches how to make a Currency Converter - Streamlit app.
- Get help figuring out daily Worlde puzzles by using Siddhant's Wordle Solver app.
Thanks for checking out this edition of our Monthly rewind. If you'd like more frequent updates on what's happening in the community, make sure to check out the Weekly Roundups.
Want to see older rewinds? Check them out below: