🏆 App of the month 🏆
Our July featured app of the month is... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Visualizing your non-linear career by Michael Condon!
This app lets you create a timeline of your career, highlighting the top skills used within a job role. The generated polar graph visualizes the amount of experience in each skill set. [code]
Streamlit July updates
Here are some new features and highlights from July!
🔍 Current release: 1.11.1
The latest release is 1.11.1. Recent updates include tab containers for your app via
st.tabsand the ability to set a gap size between columns. Be sure to check out the changelog to learn more about the latest features and fixes.
These new features are currently on the horizon:
- Unique and custom subdomains
- Replaying of cached
Check out our roadmap app to see what else we're working on. 🥳
💻 #30DaysofStreamlit in French
- The 30 Days of Streamlit app is now available in French!
⭐️ Streamlit reached 20k GitHub Stars!
Featured Streamlit content
- Check out the backstory behind Qiusheng's popular geospatial app and learn how Streamlit helped optimize it.
- Get past Google Search Console export limitations and get more out of your data with Charly's new Streamlit app!
- Learn about the fundamental
st.writeand magic commands with Chanin (Data Professor) in this new tutorial.
Featured community content
Here are some great apps and tutorials by the Streamlit community. Check out the Streamlit forum for even more community content.
- Saša explains how to Use Streamlit to Visualise your ML Models Running on Snowflake in his Medium article.
- Get quantitative analysis of the Brazilian financial market with Roberto's AnáliseQuant app.
- Learn How to Add a Background Image to Your Streamlit App by reading Sharone's tutorial.
- Bogdan's Options Calculator lets you scrape live option chains from Yahoo Finance and visualize the bid/ask/last traded price for different strike prices.
- In Khuyen's tutorial you'll learn how to Build a Robust Workflow to Visualize Trending GitHub Repositories in Python filtered by your favorite language.
- Use Mykola's STAC Discovery app to browse and discover data from the Microsoft Planetary Computer Catalog.
- Arvindra created a Media Explorer App—a hybrid architecture media server, media service, and Streamlit client app by using FastAPI and Python.
- The Renewcast app by Giannis provides forecasts for renewable electricity generation in European countries.
- Danny goes over Using Streamlit and Plotly to Create Interactive Candlestick Charts in his tutorial.
- Billy's Surfboard Volume Calculator predicts the best surfboard volume for you based on your user input.
- The Global Fund API Explorer from Adrien visualizes disbursements information from the GF API with several filter options.
- David's Espectro app allows users to query spectral indices and visualize the required bands for an index computation.
- The Gene Updater app by Kuan and team autocorrects and updates Excel misidentified gene names.
- Select two different emojis and get a combination of them with Zachary's Emoji Kitchen Streamlit app.
Thanks for checking out this edition of our Monthly rewind. If you'd like more frequent updates on what's happening in the community, make sure to check out the Weekly Roundups.
Reach out to us on the forum with any questions or projects you're working on and follow us on Twitter for the most up-to-date happenings!
Want to see older rewinds? Check them out below:
Continue the conversation in our forums →