🏆 App of the month 🏆
Our June featured app of the month is... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Learning log by Tyler Hillery!
Inspired by GitHub's contribution graphs, Tyler created this app to track the time he spends on learning. You can see the date of the learning session, the length of time, what was studied and where, along with his contextual notes. The app keeps Tyler accountable to his learning goals and helps visualize his progress! [code]
Streamlit June updates
A lot of exciting things happened in June! Let's take a look.
🔍 Current release: 1.10.0
The latest release is 1.10.0. Recent updates include native support for multipage apps and the redesigned
st.dataframe. Be sure to check out the changelog to learn more about the latest features and fixes.
These new features are currently on the horizon:
- Unique and custom subdomains
- Replaying of cached
Check out our roadmap app to see what else we're working on. 🥳
📈 Multipage apps
- The long-awaited multipage feature has finally arrived! Now you can quickly and easily add more pages to your Streamlit apps.
Featured Streamlit content
- Make your static charts interactive using
- Read how Marcelo started his career in data science and how Streamlit helps further his projects at iFood.
- Learn how Samuel made an interactive app to teach students about Earth observation—using multiple Streamlit features and community components!
Featured community content
Here are some great apps and tutorials by the Streamlit community. Check out the Streamlit forum for even more community content.
- Get a glimpse at reported UFO sightings with Tyler's UFO Sightings Dashboard in Streamlit.
- With Subham's Data Pre-processing and Model Selection Web App you can see the impact of different parameters on different models and select the best combination.
- Learn how to Build your own Fast Text Reader with Streamlit and Spacy in Ramsri's YouTube tutorial.
- Get started with Streamlit using Shruti's Streamlit Beginner Template Tour.
- Anirudh's app allows you to Visualize Sound in an image—including in real-time!
- Follow Dr. W.J.B. Mattingly's video to learn How to Make a Multi-Page App with Streamlit Pages in Python—The BEST Streamlit Update.
- Create network graphs with data from Genshin Impact in MiracleXYZ's Genshin Analysis app.
- Shreya teaches ways to customize your apps in her Microblog: Customising Python Streamlit Dashboards with Custom Themes and More!
- Banjo walks through creating a Streamlit app and showcases the flexibility for building solutions in his talk Building Interactive Apps in Python with Streamlit.
- Get help with cheminformatics tasks using Suneel's rdKit CheatSheet.
- Easily create apps with Sebastian's Template for a multipaging Streamlit app.
Thanks for checking out this edition of our Monthly rewind. If you'd like more frequent updates on what's happening in the community, make sure to check out the Weekly Roundups.
Want to see older rewinds? Check them out below: