🏆 App of the month 🏆
Our May featured app of the month is... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
BERT Semantic Interlinking Tool by Lee Foot!
Upload an internal_html.csv from Screaming Frog and discover pages to interlink. This app allows you to find related products and blogs, supporting content for category pages, and related pages to crosslink. It also lets you group similar pages. You can filter the source and the destination URL type, select cluster size and accuracy, and cluster any column. [code]
Streamlit May updates
A lot of exciting things happened in May! Let's take a look.
🔍 Current release: 1.10.0
The latest release is 1.10.0. Recent updates include native support for multipage apps and redesigned
st.dataframe. Be sure to check out the changelog to learn more about the latest features and fixes.
These new features are currently on the horizon:
- Custom and unique subdomains
- Replay of cached st calls
Check out our roadmap app to see what else we're working on. 🥳
📈 Workspace analytics and app viewers
- Get insight into the traffic of your Streamlit apps without having to use JS hacks! Try the new built-in Analytics Modal in Community Cloud.
Featured Streamlit content
- Learn how the Streamlit data science team uses
st.session_stateand query parameters to share insights through contextual apps.
- Need a quick way to interactively share your project with your team? See how Wissam brought his AI4Health work to life with Streamlit!
- Read how Mitch and Roland visualized their research with Rascore, an app for analyzing the 3D structural models of RAS proteins.
- Learn how to make a select box in the latest Streamlit short.
Featured community content
Here are some great apps and tutorials by the Streamlit community. Check out the Streamlit forum for even more community content.
- Visualize Chemical Space with the ChemPlot app by Dajt and team.
- Submit a Wind Simulation — Request Offer with Johannes' interactive app.
- Add Depth-aware text to an image using Vivien's app.
- Watch Andy's step-by-step video on Getting Started With Streamlit in Python.
- Ayoub's Text data extractor lets you upload a PDF and receive a text file or zip of the text from it.
- José's app demonstrates Ley de Snell to teach refraction and Total Internal Reflection.
- Anuraag's app uses ML to find soccer Players of Similar Profiles.
- Create Speck molecular structures in Streamlit apps with Avra's Specklit component.
- Yuichiro started the stlite, a project allowing Streamlit to run completely on browsers with Wasm by using Pyodide!
- Felipe's tutorial teaches you how to make Magic Data Apps with Snowflake, Streamlit, and DuckDB.
- Learn how to make a Streamlit Keyword Density Checker Web App in this video tutorial from Nileg Production.
Thanks for checking out this edition of our Monthly rewind. If you'd like more frequent updates on what's happening in the community, make sure to check out the Weekly Roundups.
Want to see older rewinds? Check them out below: